Our priorities: the well-being and safety of all; customers, employees and our community.
Summary of measures implemented for our clients *:
- Reinforced chamber disinfection protocol.
- Management of early arrivals: no room will be available before 4:00 p.m. The goal is not to upset the work of our employees who are overworked in the face of this situation.
- In order to limit the possibility of infection to our attendants to a minimum and (for you) to ensure that your room remains safe, we will not carry out refreshments in a room (occupied or not) during a long stay.
In addition, out of benevolence towards our community, please do not forget the following health measures:
- Obligation to isolate yourself if you experience one or more symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, breathing difficulties, loss of smell, extreme fatigue).
- Wear your face cover and respect physical distancing.
- Respect the internal protocols and procedures of our establishment (one way, hand disinfection).
- Book in advance (highly recommended)
Note that a confirmed reservation at our establishment is proof of your commitment to respect the health rules and protocols established at the Hotel Le Francis. If you have any questions, we invite you to contact us.
Thank you for your trust, we look forward to welcoming you!
* All of our measures can be found in the » About Of our website. Please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with it in order to avoid surprises when you arrive.